We're about to blow your mind with how easy and useful this recipe is. Whether you're just looking to spice up your weekday meals or blow away some guests at your upcoming dinner party, this Black Garlic Compound Butter will definitely do the trick. Spread it on toast, rub it on your roast chicken, eat it with steak or vegetables, or eat it plain! (Just kidding...it's way better with something else delicious)
Author: Laura Bashar of Family Spice
Prep Time: 5 mins | Yield: 8 servings | Total Time: 2 hours
- 1 bulb of Black Garlic, peeled
- 8 oz butter, unsalted, softened
- Using a rubber spatula or a hand mixer combine black garlic and butter until thoroughly and evenly mixed
- Line a small bowl with plastic wrap. Transfer the butter mixture into it, pushing it down and spreading it evenly.
- Wrap the butter with the rest of the plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours or until ready to serve.